THE VERY ELEGANT VICTORIAN WORKSHOP FOR KS1 & KS2
Visit from Ms Grimm the School teacher.
Dressed in Victorian costume she will give you a flavour of the time. With arms folded, and fingers on lips the lesson will be given.
The pupils will interact with Ms Grimm, learn how to work down a mine, understand the rules of the school and get shown the cane if they don’t.
The pupils also get a chance to meet a hard working parlour maid and help with her servant duties. Folding sheets, washing clothes and finding out all the gossip from the big house.
- This fully interactive workshop will help pupils to understand differences between living in the past and living today.
- Covers Queen Victoria’s Life.
- Life as Victorian child.
- Life in the coalmines
- Victorian inventions
- Encourages Creative Writing
- Free Teacher’s Resource Notes
- Designed for inspiring a class at a time.
- Cost: £195 + vat per workshop
Please contact for full details.
Tel: 01270 627 990 | Email: [email protected]