Our Amazing Greek Workshop is full of fun and facts. Ideal for inspiring your class to write their own myth or legend story.
Living History Workshops for KS2
Our Amazing Greek Workshop will give this subject the Wow factor and get your kids scrabbling for the books & Internet. The experienced facilitator will perform fabulous funny short scenes all about the Greeks;
The Workshop Leader will arrive at your school with a pop-up Greek theatre. Then after a short, fun, fact-filled performance, during which you will hear the story of Pandora’s box, meet a mysterious Greek fortune-teller, and if that’s not enough find out the rules of the Olympic games from Acanthus the Spartan.
The children even becoming ancient heroes and Gods themselves.
- This fully interactive workshop helps pupils to understand living in the past, and explores differences between then and now.
- Workshop last a morning or an afternoon
- Free Teacher’s Resource Notes
- Designed for inspiring a class at a time
- Cost: £245 + vat per workshop
Tel: 01270 627 990 | Email: [email protected]