The Saxon & Viking Workshop, is packed full of fun and facts and gives your
start to the topic a real wow factor.
The experienced actor will arrive at your school with a pop-up theatre. The actor will perform short scenes about Saxon Life, including a telling of Beowulf; She will then continue the workshop on the subject of The Vikings.
The pupils get a chance to meet and talk to a Viking Lady, who tells them stories of the invasion of Britain. The workshop is rounded off with a chance to row a Longboat and meet a Viking Warrior.
- This fully interactive workshop helps pupils to get an understanding of living in the past.
- The pupils will meet a Saxon storyteller who tells the tale of Beowulf and a Viking villager who recounts the voyages to these shores.
- Saxon life
- Saxon storytelling
- Life as a Viking
- Viking crafts
- Encourages Creative Writing
- Free Teacher’s Resource Notes
- Duration, a morning or an afternoon
- Designed for inspiring a class at a time
- Cost: £195 + vat per workshop
Tel: 01270 66 33 70 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org